Manager / Senior Manager, Demand Generation
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER, DEMAND GENERATION
Location: SF Bay area
We are a B2B SaaS vendor in the white-hot digital customer engagement and AI space, serving enterprises and the midmarket. We have an exciting position to be on the front seat of driving demand to support aggressive growth goals for the company.
- Run a scalable and accountable demand generation engine to drive pipeline of qualified leads to support aggressive new logo acquisition and bookings growth targets.
- Drive uptake for events such as company’s user conferences, webinars, company booth at brick-and-mortar and virtual trade shows, and other prospecting events.
- Manage, analyze, and optimize demand generation campaigns.
- Execute co-marketing programs with technology and channel partners.
- Collaborate with sales management and translate company bookings targets to marketing campaign strategy, programs, and associated metrics.
Education and Experience
- 4-8 years of proven track record in B2B marketing with at least 4 years of accountable, hands-on experience in demand generation in customer service / customer engagement / CRM / contact center / AI / knowledge management or closely related space. Combination of in-house and the right agency experience is acceptable.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Highly motivated and results-focused with experience from both large and small companies.
- Ability to set and beat quarterly demand generation goals to support quarterly lead generation and bookings targets as well as demand for individual marketing events.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written.
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within two business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to email@example.com with the position title “Manager / Senior Manager, Demand Generation” in the email subject.