eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: MANAGER/SENIOR MANAGER, DEMAND GENERATION
Location: SF Bay area
We are a B2B SaaS vendor in the white-hot digital customer engagement and AI space, serving enterprises and the midmarket. We have an exciting position to be on the front seat of driving demand to support aggressive growth goals for the company.
- Run a scalable and accountable demand generation engine to drive pipeline of qualified leads to support aggressive new logo acquisition and bookings growth targets
- Drive uptake for events such as company’s user conferences, webinars, company booth at brick-and-mortar and virtual trade shows, and other prospecting events
- Manage, analyze, and optimize demand generation campaigns
- Execute co-marketing programs with technology and channel partners
- Collaborate with sales management and translate company bookings targets to marketing campaign strategy, programs, and associated metrics
- 4-8 years of proven track record in B2B marketing with at least 4 years of accountable, hands-on experience in demand generation in customer service/customer engagement/CRM/contact center/AI/knowledge management or closely related space. Combination of in-house and the right agency experience is acceptable
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Highly motivated and results-focused with experience from both large and small companies
- Ability to set and beat quarterly demand generation goals to support quarterly lead generation and bookings targets as well as demand for individual marketing events
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.