Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If work is fun for you, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: MANAGER, QE
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 9+ years of experience
eGain is Gartner’s #1 Customer Engagement Cloud Company. We are seeking a highly motivated manager to lead our quality teams with an automation-first mindset and take test automation to the next level and drive best quality practices across teams. Your team will focus on ensuring product quality at all points in the feature development process, from concept to delivery. You will partner with developers, quality engineers, and product managers to facilitate the speedy delivery of quality products. This is an exceptional opportunity to be a leader who can help grow eGain’s Quality Engineering org. If you’re interested in helping take test automation to the next level, we want to talk with you!
- Lead a team of geographically distributed Test Automation and Quality Engineers who are focused on product quality through a combination of automation and manual testing.
- Implement the vision, design, and execution of all activities related to product quality.
- Adhere to standards for bug reporting, automation, code quality, “definition of done” and the feature lifecycle.
- Continuously measure and improve the implementation of those standards to increase product quality.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of technical experience in quality engineering, software development in test; product development experience.
- QE Management or Test Automation Lead experience.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality software products through geographically distributed teams operating in fast-paced environments.
- Good working knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks.
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Java, C, C++, or Python.
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to email@example.com with the position title “Manager, QE” in the email subject