Inside Sales Specialist
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST
Location: Remote, US
Experience: 2+ years
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to support the Sales department in the beginning stages of the sales process. This person would identify and contact prospects with the goal to qualify them and move through to the presentation step. They would be responsible for researching target accounts, cold calling, qualifying, and setting up appointments with qualified prospects for the sales team.
- Research target accounts to find contacts
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Follow-up with all prospects in a timely manner to qualify potential leads
- Set up appointments for Account Managers and Sales Directors
- Respond to objections, competitive questions, and other FAQs
- Lead management, development, and tracking in the CRM system on a daily basis
- Monitor lead sources on a regular basis and identify possible opportunities
- Provide professional, personalized responses via phone and email to inbound inquiries
Education and Experience
- Ability to prospect, identify, pursue, and opportunities
- Strong technical, sales, and listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multitask-driven environment
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to email@example.com with the position title “Inside Sales Specialist” in the email subject.