eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
The implementation consultant plays a critical client-facing role to install and configure eGain products. As a member of the Professional Services group, the implementation consultant works with solution architects and project managers from eGain while working on client projects to implement systems in the eGain cloud using eGain developed and documented best practices.
Implementation Consultant will also develop, package, and install connectors and functional enhancements in a serverless model using standard patterns.
- Learn eGain product capabilities and cloud environments
- Install eGain products within cloud environments
- Configure eGain capabilities using documented user interfaces
- Develop, package, test, and deploy custom solutions using documented procedures in a serverless model in the eGain cloud
- Interact with functional and cross-functional subject matter experts when solving problems
- Willingness to travel within the US when required (~20% of the time when travel opens up after the pandemic)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as Implementation Consultant in a SaaS world
- US citizenship or Permanent Residency with the ability to get Public Trust clearance
- Ability to program using APIs and scripting technologies
- Demonstrated their experience by interacting with clients on implementation projects
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and interact across time zones and geographies
- Experience with CRM or contact center software is a plus
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to balance competing priorities
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Creative problem-solver with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to communicate across business and technical areas
- Believes in and pursues delivery of quality through automation, smart processes and talented teams
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.