Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: HR SPECIALIST
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Experience: 2 to 4 years
As an HR specialist, you will be responsible for providing people-related solutions to solve organizational challenges. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to design and execute strategies related to onboarding, development, retention, and organization. Additionally, you will work on people-related projects within the company.
- Partner with HR team and leaders to help them build their organizations and ensure all people decisions are based on data. Resolve employee relations, manage programs that help develop eGainers.
- Work with the HR Manager and business leaders on team dynamics, OD, and employee development. Create end-to-end HR support for eGainers to grow, develop, and thrive.
- Provide support and help resolve people issues, in addition to rolling out programs to support eGainers, including compensation, benefits, and performance.
- Deliver excellent and empathetic HR support to eGainers in NA.
- Conduct HR interviews, refine our core programs, develop talent and look for ways to inject more fun in the workplace. Bring a data-driven approach that will reinvent the HR field.
- Provide HR support to the business, answer questions about HR programs, policies, and other HR items.
Education and Experience
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience in HR, including strong knowledge on compliance, 401K audits, employee benefits, etc.
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on deep and trusted analysis.
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 55 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
We will let you know within two business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to email@example.com with the position title “HR Specialist” in the email subject.