HR Operations Executive
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: HR OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 1 to 2 years
HR Operations Executive provides administrative support to the human resources function as needed including record-keeping, HRIS, compensation/benefits, employee relations, and organizational development (OD) and training.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs
- Processes various tasks related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire, background checks, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resources programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, leave and attendance; disciplinary matters; performance and talent management; training and development
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action
- Assists in US, UK and India payroll
- Provide support to the US and UK HR teams
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required
- At least 1 years of related experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Online test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “HR Operations Executive” in the email subject.