eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centres help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, or browse our website.
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer who will be a part of our worldwide Marketing team and work from the India office.
POSITION: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 2-3 years
- Work closely with the marketing team in order to understand its requirements
- Collaborate with the design team to create quality designs
- Design templates to produce the required marketing collateral to a production standard (banners, emails, marketing materials, infographics, etc.)
Must-have qualifications and skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative suite
- Strong skills in typography, graphic design, and layout
- Experience of HTML and CSS
- Attentive to details and accuracy when finalising designs
- Be open to feedback, and willing to make changes to designs
- Understand brand consistency, have an excellent eye for detail and be able to strictly follow brand guidelines
- Have a flexible approach when working in a team
- Capable of producing quality work to tight deadlines and be able to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Be highly organised and capable of proactively handling projects given the correct guidance, and be able to work closely with key members of the team
- Be willing to travel to other eGain offices outside India
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.