Graduate Technical Trainee
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If work is fun for you, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: GRADUATE TECHNICAL TRAINEE
Location: Tampa, FL
Experience: Entry Level
eGain’s Graduate Technical Trainee positions are open for the right individual seeking to start their career in a dynamic, fast-paced organization where you can build your skills.
- Candidates will be joining our Graduate Technical Trainee program during which they’ll rotate through two to four main areas of the business, a few weeks at a time.
- Technical support
- Cloud operations
- Professional services
- You will interact (under supervision) with our clients, and you will have the chance to work in a variety of sectors (Retail, Fashion, Financial Services, Telco, Healthcare, Government).
- The role is office based but there may be requirements to travel to customer sites in the future, as well as opportunities to travel internationally.
- You’ll be supported by targeted training, mentoring, and development opportunities through the program.
- At the end of the 6-week program, you choose one of the two to four groups you trained with (subject to your performance in the GTT program, your aptitude, and available positions) to join as a full-time technical member.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of computer software applications
- Research and analyze problems, compile, and analyze data.
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Online test (should take roughly 70 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude Test
- Communications test
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 5 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: HR interview (30 minutes)
Email your resumé to [email protected] with the position title “Graduate Technical Trainee” in the email subject.