Graduate Sales Trainee
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time
POSITION: GRADUATE SALES TRAINEE
Location: Remote, US
eGain is looking for bright, hungry, and curious team players to join our sales teams in the US. The selected candidates will be thoroughly onboarded on eGain products and technologies before being assigned to one of the below Sales functions:
- Customer Success
What we Offer
- A permanent job, not just a training program
- Market leading compensation and benefits
- 8 weeks’ comprehensive onboarding to get you up to speed
- Home department allocation in 12 weeks based on performance and job openings
- Flexibility to choose your career path and grow rapidly
- Continuous learning and development throughout your career
- A fun, diverse, and respectful workplace
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 65 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Communications section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: HR interview (max 30 minutes).
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to email@example.com with the position title “Graduate Sales Trainee” in the email subject.