eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: GLOBAL TECHNICAL TRAINEE
Location: Tampa, FL
Experience: 0-2 years of experience in frontline sales or customer service
What we are looking for
eGain is looking for bright, hungry, and curious team players as part of our new six-month Global Technical Trainee program, based out of eGain’s office at Tampa, Florida.
- Digitally savvy
- Technical tinkerer
- Good communication
- Good analytics
- Good comprehension
- Able to travel to customer sites (as needed) and other eGain international locations (occasionally)
What we offer
Candidates will be joining our Global Technical Trainee program during which they’ll rotate through two to four main areas of the business, a few weeks at a time.
- Technical support
- Cloud operations
- Professional services
You will interact (under supervision) with our clients and you will have the chance to work in a variety of sectors (Retail, Fashion, Financial Services, Telco, Healthcare, Government).
The role is office-based but there may be requirements to travel to customer sites in the future, as well as opportunities to travel internationally.
You’ll be supported by targeted training, mentoring, and development opportunities through the program.
At the end of the six-month program, you choose one of the two to four groups you trained with (subject to your performance in the GTT program, your aptitude, and available positions) to join as a full-time technical member.
How to apply
- Submit your resumè and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will review applications and contact those individuals that we wish to take forward.
- We will conduct an online assessment followed by an onsite interview for the short-listed candidates at eGain HQ in Sunnyvale, CA.
- If successful, you will receive a formal offer in writing (subject to regulatory requirements and relevant checks) and can expect to join in January 2020.
Our GTT program will launch you in an exciting career at the intersection of technology, business and consumers at eGain.