Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: FINANCE ASSOCIATE
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
We are looking for detail-oriented, critical thinkers with good communication skills to work in our Finance department in Sunnyvale.
- Assist in collecting, processing, and performing analysis of Finance data
- Coordinate the timely and accurate billing of customers
- Participate in developing a financial model or reports for internal customers
- Perform a wide range of ad-hoc analytical duties
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables data
- Use automated office systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects, and respond to inquiries
- Responsible for monitoring aging accounts receivable including following up with customers and resolving outstanding items
- Perform account reconciliations as needed and research to resolve payment discrepancies
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or equivalent required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on robust Excel skills (If, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, Concatenate, Pivot Table, and more)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within two business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Finance Associate” in the email subject.