We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touch points.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
Position: FIELD MARKETING CONTENT MANAGER
Location: Remote, UK
Experience: 5+ years
We have a world-class product, but not enough of our target customers know about it. So, this is a new position working directly with our EMEA Sales and Channels Team. You will use market insights to design and then execute a content-based marketing strategy that starts new conversations with our target prospects. You will have experience of developing engaging content propositions from concept, through copywriting to production and then distribution into the market through various channels.
- Identify and develop market insights and the resulting content strategy for addressing the B2C Customer Engagement marketplace, first in the UK and then EMEA
- Work with Sales & Channels to map the target roles, accounts and partner teams to engage
- Collaborate with internal and external Customer Engagement domain experts to draft the content pieces and manage the ongoing weekly production of the content, some in-house, some outsourced – in partnership with central Marketing
- Plan and manage the delivery of the content through selected channels in partnership with central Marketing
- Plan and support content-based client/prospect/partner events in partnership with central Marketing
- Measure & report on key success metrics
- Refine and adjust the plan based on results
- 5 years of experience in B2B content marketing, including content strategy, production, field marketing
- Knowledge of the contact center & B2C digital customer experience marketplace would be an advantage
- Familiarity with LinkedIn and social content marketing.
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject of the mail.