eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: ENGINEER, WEB DEVELOPMENT
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 2-4 years
The Web Development Engineer will work on all customer-facing user interface development that is a part of customer deployment projects. This will involve building sophisticated experiences for customers using the eGain platform. Working in a small team of skillful developers, the Web UI Engineer will contribute to Web UI development across our industry-leading products.
- Development of new and existing Web UI application functionality to meet the growing goals of our global customer base
- Design UI / UX wireframes as well as translate them into code
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Actively develop technical skills around new and upcoming web technologies, driving our products into the future
- Drive best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Actively QA with acceptance criteria
- Assist Technical Support in supporting customer-escalated product issues and queries
- 2+ years of professional experience in web development using Angular framework
- Good understanding of Web Services (e.g., RESTful services), including the ability to programmatically interact with data formats, including XML and JSON
- Good understanding of one of the cloud providers, e.g., AWS, Azure or GCP
- Good understanding of building responsive web applications
- Experience of designing well-formed user experiences through modern web technologies
- Ability to write well-structured, testable, easy-to-understand code
- Self-motivated, professional, enthusiastic, reliable
- Ability to work well in a team, and problem-solve collaboratively
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.