Engineer, Solution Success
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: ENGINEER, SOLUTION SUCCESS
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Independently diagnose, troubleshoot, debug and resolve functional issues reported by customers
- Work closely with Product Development, Professional Services, QA and Product Management to resolve assigned customer issues within the agreed SLA
- Provide support to eGain product on J2EE platform
- Willingness to work in Application support and production support environment
- Should have the capability of debugging
- Should have the ability to interact effectively with global customers and the team
- Application Servers: WildFly, Jetty, JBoss
- JDK: JDK 8, Open JDK11
- J2EE technologies: Java, JSP, JS, JMS, Servlets
- ActiveMQ, HornetQ
- MSSQL 2014, MSSQL 2016: Standard, Enterprise
Education and Experience
- 3 to 4 years of experience in technical support, preferably in product development companies
- Experience in various software and/or troubleshooting techniques and tools
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within two business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Engineer, Solution Success” in the email subject.