eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
About the team: eGain’s Technical Support team provides exceptional technical support to contact center and software professionals implementing and administering eGain applications. They contribute to continuous product and service improvement through product and documentation reviews, process improvement and internal systems design, configuration and implementation.
POSITION: ENGINEER, SOLUTION SUCCESS
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Application Servers: WildFly, Jetty, JBoss
- JDK: JDK 8, Open JDK11
- J2EE technologies: Java, JSP, JS, JMS, Servlets
- ActiveMQ, HornetQ
- MSSQL 2014, MSSQL 2016: Standard, Enterprise
- Independently diagnose, troubleshoot, debug and resolve functional issues reported by customers
- Work closely with Product Development, Professional Services, QA and Product Management to resolve assigned customer issues within the agreed SLA
- Provide support to eGain product on J2EE platform
- Willingness to work in Application support and production support environment
- Should have the capability of debugging
- Should have the ability to interact effectively with global customers and the team
Must-have qualifications and skills
- 1 to 3 years of experience in technical support, preferably in product development companies
- Experience in various software and/or troubleshooting techniques and tools
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.