eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
About the team: eGain’s Technical Support staff provides exceptional technical support to contact center professionals / software professionals implementing and administering eGain applications. They contribute to continuous product and service improvement through product and documentation reviews, process improvement and internal systems design, configuration and implementation.
POSITION: ENGINEER, SOLUTION SUCCESS
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Application Servers: WildFly, Jetty, JBoss
- JDK: JDK 8, Open JDK11
- J2EE technologies: Java, JSP, JS, JMS, Servlets
- ActiveMQ, HornetQ
- MSSQL 2014, MSSQL 2016: Standard, Enterprise
- Independently diagnose, troubleshoot, debug and resolve functional issues reported by customers
- Work closely with in-house Product Development, Professional Services, QA and Product Management departments to resolve assigned customer issues within the agreed SLA
- Provide support to eGain product on J2EE platform
- Willingness to work in Application support and production support environment
- Should have the capability of debugging
- Should have the ability to interact effectively with global customers and the team
Must-have qualifications and skills
- BE / BTech / BSc / BCA / MCA /MTech
- 1 to 3 years of experience in technical support, preferably in product development companies
- Experience in various software and/or troubleshooting techniques and tools
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com and include the position in the subject line of the email.