eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: ENGINEER, PS
Experience: 2 to 4 years
The software engineer will be a part of a small team of skillful developers working on building applications on top of the eGain platform to meet the needs of partners and customers. This will involve leveraging the latest technologies and third-party applications to build connected customer and agent experiences.
Develop a high-level understanding of the eGain product functionality and architecture.
- Given specific and detailed instructions, build software customizations around the product to enable add-on functionality
- Build customizations and integration on eGain platform
- Build reference models to enable partners to build the application on eGain platform
- Build distributed and highly available feature on eGain platform
- Execute and support software upgrade
- Collaborate with consultants in US/UK to deliver the project; may require travel to eGain US and UK offices
- Collaborate with product, support and quality assurance teams, as and when required, to ensure customer satisfaction
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a software engineer building distributed & secure web applications
- Good understanding of UI frameworks such as Angular or React
- Knowledge in business and technical solution applications that include layered architectures, databases, reporting tools, middleware, monitoring and high availability systems
- Experience with enterprise software integrations, including, but not limited to, JMS, XML, SOAP, REST, JDBC, Single Sign-On (SAML), etc.
- Good understanding of at least one of the cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience working with teams across geographies
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- SCJP Certification will be a plus
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position in the subject line of the email.