We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touch points.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: DIRECTOR, CHANNEL SALES
Location: Remote (USA)
Experience: 8+ years
You will be responsible for leading the sales effort of cloud enterprise applications into new logo prospects, within the Central territory of the USA. Revenue objectives will be met through implementing effective sales strategies in delivering eGain’s customer experience suite of solutions to enterprise companies across multiple sectors. Effective solution-selling skills will be required to position the business value that these applications can deliver to operational executives and Line of Business owners. This role is the most senior individual contributor role in the sales team, is a Central US-based role, and includes frequent travel.
- Execute, manage, and deliver against America’s Cisco channel pipeline and bookings targets
- Develop GTM plans and develop channel specific plans for driving growth
- Conduct regular sales cadence between Cisco CCBU (all levels), ATPs, and other stakeholders
- Oversee lead generation strategy to generate qualified prospects for the Channel organization
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to executive leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments
- Present eGain solutions and benefits to Cisco, partners, and prospects alike, driving business level outcomes to progress opportunities through the funnel
- Form strategic alliances with key stakeholders and internal teams
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times, other duties may be assigned as needed
- 8+ years of strong working knowledge/experience in voice and/or contact center solutions and technologies
- 4+ years of experience managing (leading) deep distribution relationships (OEM/resell/co-sell) and complementary technology providers (e.g., Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, NICE)
- Relevant sector experience from a company such as Cisco, Avaya, Oracle, Amazon Connect, Microsoft, Genesys, or Salesforce would be an advantage
- Proven track record leading teams and exceeding team targets and goals
- Demonstrated success in supporting and building partner relationships
- Strategic thinker, but detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.