Customer Success Manager
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If work is fun for you, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Location: Remote, USA
Experience: 5+ years in a customer-facing, consulting role
As an eGain Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for retaining and expanding existing customer accounts, all the while promoting adoption, customer advocacy, and high Customer Satisfaction. This hands-on position requires experience successfully establishing a “trusted advisor” role working both strategically and tactically with customer operational and executive teams. You must be proactive, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken), have attention to detail, excellent negotiation skills, and strong business acumen.
- Ensure retention and facilitate growth with a focus on CSAT, adoption, and advocacy
- Provide accurate and proactive visibility into accounts
- Visit customers to provide creative solutions to their needs and deepen customer engagement
- Work closely with diverse, cross-functional teams throughout the customer lifecycle
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) with 3+ years of relevant, customer-facing, professional experience working with technology and consulting
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Ability to travel (25%)
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to [email protected] with the position title “Customer Success Manager” in the email subject.