We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touch points.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: CONTRACT SPECIALIST
Location: Remote, USA
Experience: 3+ years
We’re currently hiring a part-time Contract Specialist to join eGain’s Legal Team. This person will evaluate, draft, and negotiate contract terms and conditions pertaining to our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings with government and commercial customers, attorneys and procurement personnel, and in a variety of projects as may be assigned by eGain’s Head of Legal. This role will also serve as a liaison with eGain’s business units, legal department, and third parties.
- As a member of the Company’s legal team, prepare, negotiate, execute, interpret, and administer legally-binding contractual agreements for the Company.
- Able to handle contractual negotiations with a diverse set of Company’s customers and partners, and liaise with Company’s other teams regarding contractual matters.
- Able to summarize contractual issues and support development of creative solutions and coordination of contractual risk mitigation.
- Assist with other needs of the legal department as may be requested by the Company’s Head of Legal.
Qualifications and skills
- Require a college degree or equivalent qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in contract management, project management, or as a paralegal.
- Solid understanding of contract law.
- Experience in the legal or SaaS industry preferred.
- Experience with or ability to learn contracts management software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Well organized, detailed-oriented and adept in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred location is Seattle, Washington.
- Start in a part-time contract position but has the potential to become a full-time employee at the company.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.