We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touchpoints.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: CONTENT MARKETING WRITER: DEMAND GENERATION
Location: SF Bay area
We are a B2B SaaS vendor in the white-hot digital customer engagement and AI space, serving enterprises and the midmarket. We have an exciting position for a marketing copywriter to drive uptake for our events, content, and solutions. Contract, contract-to-hire, or regular hire, depending on fit.
- Write creative and compelling marketing copy for demand generation email blasts, web pages, including campaign landing pads, blog posts, thought leadership content, advertising copy, and event marketing copy
- Write content for customer case studies and press releases
- Write employee-facing marketing communications, where needed
- Figure out and implement content strategy to drive website traffic and prospect interest in our content and events
- 4-8 years of accountable, hands-on experience for writing publication-ready B2B SaaS demand generation content
- Experience in customer service/customer engagement/CRM/contact center/AI/knowledge management or closely related space
- Combination of in-house and the right agency experience is acceptable
- Highly motivated and result-oriented with experience from large and small companies
- Ability to set and beat quarterly goals
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, business, or closely related major
Please mail your resumé in MS-Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title in the subject of your mail.