Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: CONTENT MARKETING WRITER: DEMAND GENERATION
Location: SF Bay area
We are a B2B SaaS vendor in the white-hot digital customer engagement and AI space, serving enterprises and the midmarket. We have an exciting position for a marketing copywriter to drive uptake for our events, content, and solutions. Contract, contract-to-hire, or regular hire, depending on fit.
- Write creative and compelling marketing copy for demand generation email blasts, web pages, including campaign landing pads, blog posts, thought leadership content, advertising copy, and event marketing copy
- Write content for customer case studies and press releases
- Write employee-facing marketing communications, where needed
- Figure out and implement content strategy to drive website traffic and prospect interest in our content and events
Education and Experience
- 4-8 years of accountable, hands-on experience for writing publication-ready B2B SaaS demand generation content
- Experience in customer service/customer engagement/CRM/contact center/AI/knowledge management or closely related space
- Combination of in-house and the right agency experience is acceptable
- Highly motivated and result-oriented with experience from large and small companies
- Ability to set and beat quarterly goals
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, business, or closely related major
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within two business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Content Marketing Writer: Demand Generation” in the email subject.