We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touchpoints.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: CLOUD SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Experience: 10 years
- Manage and execute eGain’s compliance programs for SOX, SOC, ISO, HIPAA, HITRUST, FedRAMP, PCI, GDPR, CCPA, and other data privacy regulations.
- Review, develop, and maintain security policies and procedures for compliance.
- Continuous monitoring of security infrastructure, incident management and response.
- Review and influence system and product architecture and provide information security-related recommendations for secure design and implementation.
- Execute risk assessments and internal audits. Work with external auditors on regulatory and compliance program audits and assessments.
- Work with internal teams, customers, and prospects worldwide on information security questionnaires, RFPs, and inquiries.
Must-have qualifications and skills
- 10+ years’ experience in an information security-related role.
- 5+ years of experience conducting security control assessments or audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Information Technology, Computer Science (or professional experience working in Enterprise IT), or equivalent experience.
- Professional security management certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or other similar certification.
- Experience with SIEM tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience with firewall, IPS/IDS tools, OWASP, FIM, DLP, Application Control, PAM (Privilege Access Management), vulnerability scanning tools and log analysis, and other infrastructure security tools.
- Experience with risk management methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience with and proven methods for managing the information security incident lifecycle, including incident response, mitigation, post-action reporting, and mapping a path forward.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure with minimal guidance.
- Strong analytical, communication (verbal and written), and project management skills.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.