eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
We are currently looking for a Cloud Security and Compliance Specialist to be a part of our Information Security team at Sunnyvale, California.
POSITION: CLOUD SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Daily monitoring of security infrastructure, security logs and tools
- Maintain and optimize security monitoring and alerting systems
- Review system designs and architectures and make security-related recommendations
- Review, develop, execute and maintain security policies and procedures
- DSS, SOX, SOC, HIPAA and GDPR compliance management
- Execute risk assessments and internal audits
- Respond to customer questionnaires and inquiries
- Track findings and work with teams to remediate risks
- Maintain security documents, including compliance documents, whitepapers, sales artifacts, etc.
- Align and consult with key stakeholders, including Sales, IT, Legal, Finance, Product Engineering, and Operations
- 5+ years’ experience in an information security-related role, such as security analyst or security auditor
- 3 years’ experience conducting security control assessments or audits
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Information Technology, Computer Science (or professional experience working in Enterprise IT) or equivalent experience
- Professional security management certification is desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar certification
- Deeply familiar with HIPPA Compliance, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), NIST cybersecurity framework, ISO 27000 security standards, SOC2, FedRAMP and data protection regulations and requirements
- Experience with central logging tools, methodologies and best practices
- Experience with firewall technologies, IPS/IDS tools, OWASP, vulnerability scanning tools, and other infrastructure security tools
- Experience with risk management methodologies and frameworks
- Strong analytical, strategic, communication (verbal and written), and project management skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, and eager to constantly improve and expand skill set
- Ability to work with multiple customers, context switch, learn fast, and communicate well
- US Government Clearance
- US Government Cyber Security work experience
- Working knowledge of standard Unix infrastructure tools/protocols. (DHCP, DNS, NTP, SYSLOG, SSH, IPSec, etc.)
- Basic cross-functional understanding of network engineering concepts and protocols (e.g., TCP, UDP, SSL, VLAN, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Azure and AWS security models
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.