Channel Marketing Manager
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
Experience: 5+ years in Marketing
This is a new position working directly with our America’s Channel Sales Team. You will use market insights to design and execute a content-based marketing strategy, develop engaging content propositions, and distribute them into the market through various channels. This role requires an aptitude for analyzing data and metrics to refine and adjust the marketing plan over time. You must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach, who will bring energy and enthusiasm to play a key role in supporting the growth of the business.
- Identify and develop market insights and the resulting content strategy for addressing the B2C Customer Engagement marketplace in America
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to draft content pieces and manage the ongoing weekly production of the content
- Plan and manage the delivery of the content through selected channels in partnership with marketing
Education and Experience
- 5 years of experience in B2B content marketing, including content strategy, production, field marketing
- Knowledge of the contact center & B2C digital customer experience marketplace
- Bilingual – English and Spanish or Portuguese – is preferred
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Channel Marketing Manager” in the email subject.