We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touchpoints.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: AUTOMATION ENGINEER II
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 5 to 7 years in PS, preferably in a product-based company
The Automation Engineer will develop, execute and maintain the automated functional suite of applications developed by the professional services team.
- Understand the application, participate in requirement/design discussions, test case design and execution review, test report preparation
- Design and develop all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts, for browser & mobile-based UI automation
- Define and roll out Automation Best Practices, evaluate and implement new automation concepts, tools and techniques working closely with the dev manager, to make the automation simpler, faster and reliable
- Develop in-house automation frameworks/tools and/or bring in open source tools and technologies to solve automation problems
Must-have qualifications and skills
- BE or BTech from engineering schools
- Good understanding of processes, methodologies and best practices
- Good understanding of build and deployment processes, hands-on exposure to application server/web server and continuous integration tools, Jenkins, TeamCity
- At least 5-7 years of hands-on experience in design and development of Automation frameworks and Automation Testing Strategies for Web and mobile platforms
- Experience of automation test tool, framework and related technologies: Selenium, Jasmine / Cypress / Jest, Ranorex, JMeter, etc.
- Strong knowledge in developing automated test scripts beyond record and playback, like writing functions, using control flow logic, loops, etc.
- Experience in Web Services testing using SoapUI / ReadyAPI, Finesse (any other tool)
- Experience creating and executing SQL queries
- Good communication skills – should be able to communicate well within and outside the organization
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.