We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touch points.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
We are currently looking for Associate Project Manager to be a part of our Product Engineering team.
POSITION: ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 7 to 10 years
- The primary responsibility is to interface with an OEM partner and ensure that the partner’s needs are managed and the relationship maintained. Achievement of this collective OEM interface requires working with all stakeholders and participating in frequent partner meetings.
- A key component of this work is to closely track the progress of development and QA activities to provide clear visibility of status and future internal risk.
- You should help to develop concise Release Management and Project Management processes and best practices. Convey the importance of these practices to the teams thus getting a buy-in from stakeholder.
- A secondary but important responsibility is to manage and drive eGain-centric products and to provide coverage to other Project Managers as needed.
Must-have qualifications and skills
- Project management experience at some level
- Skilled in the practices of product lifecycle and software development
- Estimations, risk mitigation and reporting
- Experienced with the Microsoft suite, including Project, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- The ability to make decisions and recommendations to senior staff
- Track and organize the details needed for upward reporting and determining current and predicted status
Good-to-have qualifications and skills
- Jira experience
- Some programming or scripting experience
- Experience with MS Project leveling and resource planning
- A degree in engineering from a reputable college such as University of Pune
- Product company experience
- Good communication skills
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com and include the position in the subject line of the email.