eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com
POSITION: ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER (APM)
Experience: 1 to 3 Years of Project Management Experience
The Assistant Project Manager (APM) in Professional Services team is responsible for providing technical project planning, and end to end management of the project in scope. The candidate is responsible for all aspects of project and risk management for new and existing client implementations. This hands-on position requires experience with external clients on a day to day basis as well as coordination with internal departments. Qualified candidates must be a multi-task leader, possess excellent interpersonal skills, have an attention to detail, and a commitment to client satisfaction and success. Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, as well as able to thrive in an environment with tight deadlines, multiple priorities, and limited resources. Candidates must have experience with both Agile and traditional project management principles and be able to blend both methodologies to deliver high value projects on time, within scope, on budget, and at high quality.
- Deliver quick value services efficiently while maintaining high quality standards
- Drive project timelines, enforce scope, and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
- Participate in design sessions and various technical meetings for proactive planning, or risk identification/mitigation etc.
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings, prepare and distribute progress reports, manage risks and issues, and adapt to deviations from plans
- Identify and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Includes Client, Partners, and internal departments
- Apply where applicable Change Management best practices
- Execute projects on time and on budget while quickly surfacing value to Client
- Manage and empower a diversified team, which includes on-site and off-shore consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline preferred
- Good knowledge of Open Technologies
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum and PMP style project management environments
- Previous Experience in Cloud Technologies or Open System or Consulting solution
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a Project Manager, primarily with external clients
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Monitors deliverables on a daily basis, identifies critical paths and obstacles.
- Ability to negotiate effectively and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Solid knowledge of full software project life cycle and ability to comprehend enterprise software architecture
- Professional Services experience in a SaaS world is desirable.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org. and include the position in the subject line of the email