eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: ALLIANCE PARTNERSHIP SPECIALIST
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
The Alliance Partner Specialist develops and executes a strategy to expand eGain’s global network of alliance partners. eGain’s technology is a recognized leader in AI-powered omnichannel customer engagement, which is why we already have an impressive list of global alliance partners (Cisco, Avaya, Amazon Web Services, British Telecom, and others). Because we are a leading provider in a hot technology space with significant customer demand, we know that we are currently just scratching the surface of our partner potential. We see a compelling partnership value proposition for companies in the CRM, ERP, contact center software, and contact center hardware spaces.
The Alliance Partner Specialist will drive every part of eGain’s partnership expansion effort. The individual will prioritize, pitch, negotiate, launch, and manage all new relationships. Ultimately, this individual will be responsible for contributing to an increased global revenue target and report directly to the Vice President of Growth Initiatives.
- Develop alliance expansion strategy, plan, and metrics
- Regularly review and adjust strategy based on shifts in technology and market trends
- Create partnership pitches
- Identify appropriate contacts and target firms, cultivate interest, nurture leads
- Develop the ability to provide leadership, develop trust, negotiate objectives, and work directly with a broad group of senior executives across industry verticals
- Work cross-functionally with legal and finance to structure, negotiate, and finalize partnership agreements
- Launch partnerships, create alliance marketing plans, train sales teams, and develop initiatives to strengthen alliance results
- Ensure commitment from partners for pipeline generation and revenue goals
- Hold quarterly business roadmap sessions with partners, aligning on strategies for mutual growth
- Administer pipeline management and accurate sales forecasting
- 3 to 5+ years of business development experience, preferably in enterprise software
- Experience establishing and managing alliance programs that produce revenue
- Proven history of working independently and with cross-functional sales, marketing, and product management teams to achieve alliance objectives
- Solid analytic and negotiation skills
- Outstanding presentation, verbal, and writing skills; ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across a wide range of audience levels and functions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrable network of industry contacts and proven experience leveraging those contacts to build mutually beneficial partnerships to drive revenue
- BA / BS / MBA
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com and include the position in the subject line of the email.