eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
POSITION: WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Setting up a secured WordPress-based website
- Implementing new features and functionality with mobile compatibility
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
Skills and qualifications
- Experience of building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience of designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Who should apply
- Are you passionate about user experience?
- Do you appreciate good, clean, reusable code?
- Do you love to constantly learn new things? And create new things?
- Do you thrive in a team environment – working with other creatives?
- Are you organized, and do you have a keen attention to detail? Are you not satisfied until things are, just right?
- If you answered yes to most of the questions, we would like to meet you!
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.