POSITION: WEB DEVELOPER
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Develops mobile applications.
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- BA or BS degree, or 3-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in creating responsive web design
- Strong design skills using Adobe Suite Creative tools (eg. Photoshop)
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience in mobile application design (iOS, Android, PhoneGap)
- Excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong consistency and attention to detail
- Strong portfolio of work
- Expert level understanding of fonts and typography
- Experience in UX and creating wireframes
- Experience with Web analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics)
- Experience in working with UI frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Experience in UX, user research, and usability testing
- Experience with Canvas/CSS animation
- Fluency in one or more web programming languages: PHP, JSP, Ruby, etc
- Experience in data visualizations: Performance tracking dashboards, infographics, or graphical reports