eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
You will be a part of eGain’s Tech Support team at the HQ in Sunnyvale, California.
POSITION: TECHNICAL SUPPORT GRADUATE
Location: Sunnyvale, US
Experience: 0-1 year
eGain’s Tech Support Grad positions are open for the right individual seeking to start their career in a dynamic, fast-paced organization where you can build your skills. eGain’s tech support and customer success staff provide technical support to software professionals implementing and administering eGain applications. They contribute to continuous product and service improvements through product and documentation review, process improvement and internal systems design, configuration, and implementation.
- Provide backend assistance to Technical Support engineers in investigating and reproducing customer issues in the lab
- Document best practices to contribute to the knowledge base
- Work with a lead support engineer on specific projects, establish process and tools for enabling more efficiency and visibility across other business units such as Professional Services, Engineering, and others
- Work on maintenance of the Technical Support website, development of technical documents, etc.
Education, experience, qualifications
- BS in Computer Science, or related or equivalent experience
- 0-1 year of relevant experience
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Working knowledge of relational databases (DB2, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, MS SQL Server)
- Experience with computer software applications
- Experience or understanding of Windows operating systems (Linux a plus)
- Experience or understanding of Internet Explorer (Firefox or Tomcat a plus)
- Experience or understanding of networking and/or email technology a plus
- Research and analyze problems, compile and analyze data
- Able to meet Permanent Residency or US Citizenship Requirements of the US government to perform work to the specifications of US government contracts that eGain services
- Ability to travel to customers’ sites for up to 30% of the time
- Ability to work during different shifts
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.