eGain’s cloud-based customer engagement platform powers digital-first experiences for leading brands like LLBean, Lands’ End, Comcast, and CVS. Built on deep, scalable technology in AI, Knowledge, and Analytics, eGain stands out as the most open, innovative, and comprehensive suite for omnichannel service at scale. We partner with Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Cisco, and Twilio to offer next-generation customer experience automation.
POSITION: TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER – GRADUATES
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Experience: 0—1 year
eGain’ s Technical Support Engineer position is open for the right individual seeking to start their career in a dynamic, fast-paced organization where they can build their skills. eGain’ s customer success staff provides technical support to software professionals implementing and administering eGain applications and contributes to continuous product and service improvement through product and documentation review, process improvement and internal systems design, configuration and implementation.
- Provide backend assistance to Technical Support Engineers in investigating and reproducing customer issues in the lab
- Document best practices to contribute to the knowledge base
- Work with a lead support engineer on specific projects, establish process and tools for enabling more efficiency and visibility across other Business Units such as Professional Services, Engineering, and others
- Work on maintenance of the Technical Support website, development of technical documents, etc.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or related subject, or equivalent experience
- 0-1 year of relevant experience
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with computer software applications
- Experience or understanding of Windows operating systems (Linux knowledge a plus)
- Experience or understanding of Internet Explorer (Firefox or Tomcat a plus)
- Experience or understanding of networking and/or email technology a plus
- Research and analyze problems, compile and analyze data
- Able to meet Permanent Residency or US Citizenship Requirements required by the US government to perform work to the specifications of US government contracts that eGain services
- Ability to travel to customers’ sites for up to 30% of the time
- Ability to work during different shifts
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.