eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
We are currently looking for Technical Project Managers to join our Professional Services team in multiple locations in the US.
POSITION: TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Locations: Chicago (IL), Sunnyvale (CA), Washington (DC)
Experience: 5 to 7 years
As a Technical Project Manager on our Professional Services team, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of project and risk management for new and existing client implementations. This hands-on position requires experience in delivering cloud services implementations with external clients and partners on a day-to-day basis as well as coordination with internal cross-functional teams.
Qualified candidate must be able to multi-task, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, show great attention to detail, and a commitment to client satisfaction and success. Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. They must have experience with both Agile and traditional project management principles and be able to blend both methodologies to deliver high value projects on time, within scope, on budget, and of high quality.
- Deliver services implementations in a SaaS model efficiently
- Communicate (written and verbal) effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Articulate technical requirements to business stakeholders
- Drive assigned projects end-to-end and take ownership of their success in terms of project delivery and business outcomes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams to work effectively with technical and non-technical business partners
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings, prepare and distribute progress reports to business and executive stakeholders, manage risks and issues, and adapt to situations as they arise
- Manage and delegate a global team (on-site, remote, off-shore)
- Create oral and written reports and prepare clear and concise documentation
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with team and department members and system users
Must-have qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a project manager, primarily with external clients
- PMP and Agile certifications preferred
- Experience with SaaS implementations
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving and presentation skills
- Ability to discover, refine, and translate business requirements and prioritize based on business value
- Eagerness to learn the eGain product functionality, particularly analytics capabilities
- Willingness to travel (up to 25% of the time) and work extended hours on an as-needed basis—this includes onsite trips for deployments, go-lives, and floor walkthroughs
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Monitor deliverables closely, identify critical paths, and escalate in a timely manner
- Excellent negotiation and collaboration skills with internal/external stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of full software project lifecycle, with a focus on implementation and adoption
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.