POSITION: TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (ENGINEERING)
Location: Any Major Metro, US
The Technical Consultant is a key member of the eGain Professional Services team and responsible for the design and implementation of eGain product extensions and customizations. The position requires strong system infrastructure and domain/application knowledge as well as delivery skills. The Technical Consultant plays an active part in the pre-sales cycle, clearly articulating the technology and integration architecture of eGain products. Prior experience in developing applications and integrations for enterprise software applications is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 5-8 years of experience as a Technical Consultant
- Knowledge in business and technical solution applications that include layered architectures, databases, reporting tools, middleware, monitoring and high availability systems
- Deep understanding of Java / J2EE software applications as it relates to enterprise applications
- Experience with enterprise software integrations, including, but not limited to, JMS, XML, SOAP, JDBC, Single Sign-on (SAML), etc.
- Experience with OAuth, openIDs, and responsive web design is a plus
- Experience of working with teams across geographies
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing and able to travel domestically (10%-15% travel)