POSITION: TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
Location: Any Major Metro, US
The Technical Consultant is a key member of the eGain Professional Services team, responsible for the design and implementation of eGain applications at client sites. The position requires strong system infrastructure and domain/application knowledge as well as delivery skills. The Technical Consultant plays an active part in the pre-sales cycle, clearly articulating the technology and integration architecture of eGain products. Prior experience in enterprise software applications is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 2-5 years of experience as a Technical Consultant
- Knowledge in business and technical solution applications that include: layered architectures, databases, reporting tools, middleware, monitoring and high availability systems
- Deep understanding of Java / J2EE software applications as it relates to enterprise applications
- Experience with enterprise software integrations including but not limited to Web Services, JMS, XML, SOAP, JDBC, Single Sign-on (SAML) etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, also verbal and written communications
- Be willing and able to travel domestically (25% travel)