eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, or browse our website.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join our Professional Services team in India.
POSITION: SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 10+ years
- Work with clients to clearly understand their “pain points” and objectives as well as the technical operating environment, application/infrastructure architecture, dependencies and constraints
- Design upgrade-safe solutions using the eGain Methodology
- Help the Business Development team define project assumptions and the cost to implement proposed solutions
- Lead and mentor the eGain implementation team to ensure a successful implementation
- Present business and technical analysis, recommendations, and architectural designs and solutions to different levels of client management in a clear and articulate way
- Develop client-centric architectures aligned with client business objectives
- Ensure that the new services/solutions that are developed can be performed in a repeatable way by other consultants, using a standardized methodology, clearly documenting the process to deliver them
- Be able to do knowledge transfer both internally and with clients on various subject matter
- Rapidly learn eGain products and methodologies and begin contributing
Must-have qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from a reputed institute; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience as a Solution Architect with at least three years spent on CRM, KM, or contact center software
- Experience and knowledge of business and technical solution applications that include: layered architectures, databases, reporting tools, middleware, monitoring, and high availability systems
- Deep understanding of Java / J2EE software applications as they relate to enterprise applications
- Deep understanding of the full software development lifecycle and application lifecycle management
- Experience with enterprise software integrations including but not limited to Web Services, JMS, XML, SOAP, JDBC, Single Sign-On (SAML), etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced at building rapport and trust with clients, operational managers, and colleagues
- Can work under pressure, meet deadlines, think ahead, and anticipate problems and find solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.