eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER—UI DEVELOPER
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 1—4 years
The Web UI Developer role will work within our existing development team offering specialist skills on user interface development. This will involve most aspects of the software development cycle, including requirements capture, design, development and testing. Working within a small team of skillful developers, the Web UI Developer will contribute towards Web UI development across our industry leading products.
- Development of new and existing Web UI application functionality to meet the growing goals of our global customer base
- Design UI/UX wireframes as well as translate them into code
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications to achieve maximum speed and scalability
- Actively develop technical skills around new, upcoming web technologies, driving our products into the future
- Drive best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Actively QA with acceptance criteria
- Assist TS in supporting customer escalated product issue and queries
- Experience of designing well-formed user experiences through modern web technologies
- Ability to write well-structured, testable, easy to understand code
- Self-motivated, professional, enthusiastic, reliable
- Ability to work well in a team, and problem-solve collaboratively
- Up to 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience of development using the Microsoft .NET library and C#
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and experience of development of dynamic web application backed by databases
- A good understanding of Web Services (e.g., RESTful services), including the ability to programmatically interact with data formats including XML and JSON
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.