eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER (FULL STACK DEVELOPMENT)
Location: Newbury, UK
We are looking for Full Stack Developer who will work within our existing development team offering general skills across a number of technologies. This role will involve all aspects of the software development cycle, including requirements capture, design, development and testing. Working within a small team of skillful developers, the developer will contribute to further development, support and maintenance of our Analytics software.
- Contribution to all levels of our extensive system architecture, including Web UI, Application Server, backend ETL engine and supporting our third-party interfaces
- You will build, design and deliver high quality, high volume, high availability and high-performance solutions to our enterprise grade global customer base as well as our cloud-based SaaS offering
- Actively participate in story definition, assisting QA and business stakeholders with acceptance criteria
- Provide support for the team’s continuous integration practice but extending and maintaining CI scripts, etc., when required
- You will analyze code quality and continually assess risk to ensure that high quality solutions are delivered
- You will be responsible for on-time delivery and ensuring your work meets the technical standards of the department
- Understand and implement security and data protection
- Demonstrable experience of application level .NET development using C# and ASP.NET
- Experience of integrating Web Services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and experience of development using Entity Mapping Frameworks
- Experience of working with high volume systems and measuring performance
- Ability to write well-structured, testable, easy-to-understand code
- Self-motivated, professional, enthusiastic, reliable
- Ability to work well in a team, and problem-solve collaboratively
- Quick learner; can pick new technologies in short period of time
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Engineering degree preferred
- Experience working with the SQL Server BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive technical documentation
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.