eGain Communications is a leading provider of cloud-based and on-site customer engagement software solutions. For over a decade, our solutions have helped improve customer experience, grow sales, and optimize service processes across the web, social, and phone channels. Hundreds of global enterprises rely on eGain to transform fragmented sales engagement and customer service operations into unified Customer Interaction Hubs.
eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, please visit http://www.egain.com/.
We are currently looking for Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to be a part of our Cloud Infra team in Pune, India.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER II – DB DEVELOPER
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 3 to 5 years as DB Developer
- You will be take part in requirement gathering present design strategies
- You will have opportunity to own complete ownership of task including documentation at each stage of development life cycle
- You will be writing / coding stored procedures, functions, triggers and queries for the new enhancements / features / existing product issues
- You will be taking part in performance analysis of the database operations under stress tests and be challenged to bring out of box approach to problems
- You will be collaborating with different groups like Cloud/PS/TS/QA
- You may be required to write utilities for automating task using script technologies
Must have qualifications/skills
- About 3 to 5 years of experience of database programming in SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016
- Should have strong knowledge of database design concepts and programming concepts
- Should have good understanding of software development life cycle practices
- Should be able to understand the business requirements.
- Must have experience in Performance Tuning / Optimization skills
- Should be self-motivated, agile, and enthusiastic about everything to do with data.
- Programming knowledge involving data access layer related API like Java & JDBC.
- Knowledge on additional relational database and NoSQL/In memory/big data stores
- Working experience on SSIS or similar ETL technologies
- Working knowledge with scripting language like PowerShell, python in server environments as plus.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position in the subject line of the email.