POSITION: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER / TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
Location: Pune, India
- The Senior Software Engineer / Technical Architect will work with the Product Engineering team. eGain is looking for smart individuals with the acumen to use technology for solving business problems. They should have experience with creating highly scalable and robust web based enterprise application using Java technology stack.
- Design, estimate and develop applications which includes server side as well as client side coding
- Work with Professional Service and Support groups for troubleshooting customer issues, providing resolutions to customers, and ensuring that the solutions are productized
- Work with Release Managers to ensure that execution of projects is on schedule
- Mentoring and technical growth of junior members of the team
Job qualifications and requirement
- B.Tech. degree either in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from one of the following IITs—Delhi, Mumbai, Madras, Kanpur or Kharagpur
- 8+ years of experience in Software Development, with last few years in development of scalable enterprise application using Java technology stack
- Experience with using tools for Code Inspection, Code Coverage etc.
- Good understanding of SDLC, and experience with Agile processes
- Experience of working closely with other business units like Customer Support, Quality Assurance
- Experience of handling small development teams, along with being an individual contributor
Other desired skills
- Experience with profiling and performance improvements in Java applications
- Experience with automated testing, unit as well as system testing
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email, or fax to +91-20-6608-9220.