eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
POSITION: SALES OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
Location: Newbury, UK
The Sales Operations Assistant role will be wide and varied. The candidate will be providing assistance across multiple internal eGain teams, including Sales, CSM, Finance and Legal to ensure the speed and efficiency of the quote-to-cash process, whilst focusing on the cash-to-booking portion of the process by supporting the Sales and CSM teams by helping provide customer information and pricing quotes.
The role will also involve supporting the Sales process through the development and maintenance of a Sales Operations Nebula page that will be developed as a knowledge tool for Sales to guide them through the Sales process.
The role is not strictly defined and will require a flexible, “will do” attitude that makes sure that, for the Sales process, things just work. The role will develop and offer scope for expansion as the right individual works to put their mark on the job and increase their level of influence across the organization.
- To assist the Sales Ops team in supporting the worldwide sales teams
- Act as the point of contact for the sales operations team
- Help enhance sales productivity by enabling the Sales team to focus on selling by simplifying processes and evolving use of new Sales tools
- Assisting in creating and maintaining documentation on sales processes, policies, pricing and any relevant sales training materials and publishing on internal intranet pages
- Maintaining up-to-date Price list and SKU list and ensure that communication of any changes are made to relevant teams in a timely manner
- Gaining expert insight of existing customer licensing so as to assist Sales in their selling campaigns
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Assist, if required, with NetSuite administration
- Ideally studied to degree level; A Levels a minimum
- Previous experience of Sales Operations within a software environment an advantage
- Good written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload by gaining a sound understanding of the commercial implications surrounding the role
- Ability to work cross-functionally and at all levels with the organisation
- Good, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Previous experience of working with CRM systems, ideally MS Dynamics
- Team player with a “will do” attitude and keenness to apply themselves to tasks outside of the core responsibilities
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.