eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, or browse our website.
We are looking for a QA Engineer II to mentor and guide product testing team, expand our automated functional test coverage by developing, executing & maintaining automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
The QA team operates in a fast paced and agile environment in collaboration with the Product Development team to ensure that developed products meet design specifications, are scalable and reliable and meet total quality management criteria and standards.
POSITION: QA ENGINEER II
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Understand the product, participate in requirement/design discussions, test case design and execution review, test report preparation.
- Test plan preparation, estimation, resource allocation and risk mitigations; manage and track team activities, handling a 4-5 QA member team size.
- Be responsible for delivery of specific product modules, take ownership of specific modules and make sure to maintain and improve quality per the company’s standards.
- Design and develop all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts, for browser and mobile-based UI automation.
- Define and roll out Automation best practices, and working closely with the QA manager, evaluate and implement new automation concepts, tools and techniques to make automation simpler, faster and reliable.
- Develop in-house automation frameworks/tools and/or bring in open source tools and technologies to solve automation problems.
- Collaborate very closely with the development team for design understanding, defect fixes and collaborative testing.
Must have qualifications and skills
- BE/BTech from a reputed engineering school
- Good understanding of QA processes, methodologies and best practices
Good-to-have qualifications and skills
- Testing certification like ISTQB / CSTE
- Experience in testing of Web Services using SoapUI, FitNesse (any other tool)
- Experience with mobile automation
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.