eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
The QA team operates in a fast paced and agile environment in collaboration with the Product Development team to ensure that developed products meet design specifications, are scalable and reliable and meet total quality management criteria and standards.
We are currently looking for QA software testing professionals to be a part of our Product Engineering team in Pune, India.
POSITION: ENGINEER I
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 0-3 years
- Understand the business/ functional requirements and technical specifications of the application. Develop & execute Functional and Regression test cases (including automation scripts) and report defects.
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures. Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Set up and maintain test environments.
- Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the QA team’s standard practices and procedures.
Must-have qualifications and skills
- BE/BTech (in Computer Science or related field preferred) from reputed engineering schools OR equivalent work experience.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Understanding and/or working knowledge of SQL. Should be able to write basic queries.
- Well-versed with software testing life cycle, processes/concepts, different testing types, Defect Life cycle & experience in Web-based testing.
- Experience in using test case management & bug tracking tools.
- Good communication skills. Should be able to communicate well within and outside the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, high motivation, ability to learn quickly, and must be a self-starter.
Good-to-have qualifications and skills
- Any certification or course in Software Testing/Automation tools.
- Programming knowledge of C#, Java a plus.
- Experience with test automation frameworks, tools and mobile automation.
- Experience in testing of Web Service, API (REST, SOAP, FitNesse), Unit Testing using JUnit & TestNG
- Product company experience.
- Worked on web-based, client server product(s).
- Good communication skills.
- Medium or large product-based companies.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.