eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
You will become a part of eGain’s Product Management team at the HQ in Sunnyvale, California.
POSITION: PRODUCT MANAGER
Location: Sunnyvale, US
Experience: 5+ years
- Take ownership of products, develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market product roadmap and strategy aligned to market needs.
- Manage product line lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specify requirements for current and future products based on market research, customer demand, analyst interactions, and internal field teams.
Management of product backlog:
- Creation and management of backlog, collate and use data from a wide range of sources to make informed decisions on prioritization.
- Schedule releases to direct engineering bandwidth for the products.
- Work with engineering teams through design, test, and release to achieving timing and quality goals, in line with stated business and technical objectives.
- Act as an expert resource for product-related inquiries and requests from sales and presales.
- Research the market and competitive products to help in product positioning and messaging.
- Assist in creation of compelling product demonstrations.
Customer and partner liaison
- Engage in customer- and partner-facing situations such as sales meetings, business reviews, and partner or user conferences as a product expert.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Guide customers on their use of eGain products, discussing future roadmap and managing escalations by working with a cross-functional team comprising product, professional services, and support.
Qualifications and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience as a Product Manager or Engineering Manager
- Excellent communication skills—verbal, writing, and collaboration
- Experience and understanding of the customer contact center industry
- Experience working in AI and Machine Learning technologies is a plus
- Flexibility to adapt to change and good at multi-tasking
- Sound understanding of modern software technologies and their application
- Experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.