eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
POSITION: PRESALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Get trained on the eGain solutions. The training will include classroom and one-on-one training with the Sr Solutions Consultant, where you will shadow and have hands-on experience. The focus will be on contributing to the Presales team efforts, which includes customer meetings, surfacing and understanding prospect’s pain points, company research and products demonstration, response to RFx, provide support to field sales team, etc.
- Support the end-to-end sales process in conjunction with the Account Executive. Contribute to the project’s “strategy to win.”
- Conduct a detailed analysis of needs, identification of business problems/challenges and the development of appropriate solutions and financial justification to achieve the business objectives.
- Build and present a tailored demonstration proving the solution using scenario/use case.
- Respond to RFx and work closely with the Account Executive, Professional Services, Product Management and Partners/Resellers to compile the response.
- Manage and deliver other presales related activities required to achieve a “win.”
- Act as the liaison between Sales and Professional Services for the purposes of knowledge resource for the sales team.
- Work in cooperation with others to accomplish company objectives.
- Answer technical and products questions from our prospects and partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and reasoning skills
- Capable of learning new technologies quickly
- Can-do attitude is a must
- Collaborate with cross-geography teams on projects and assignments
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skill
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.