eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
This role is in our Product Engineering team at the India HQ in Pune.
POSITION: PERFORMANCE TESTING ENGINEER I
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Understand the business / functional requirements and technical specifications of the application.
- Test environment configuration / management.
- Record / customize scripts for simulating business transactions.
- Execute performance test scripts, monitor and capture performance statistics of various system components including application servers, database and client machines.
- Debug, troubleshoot & collaborate with appropriate technical teams to complete root cause analysis.
- Create comprehensive reports and deliverables summarizing all performance testing findings and results.
- Drive continuous improvement into the Performance Testing process.
Must-have qualifications and skills
- BE or BTech from a reputed engineering college.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Expertise in the load test tool JMeter.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming such as Java, C++, C#.
- Strong troubleshooting skills (Thread dump, Heap dump & GC Analysis).
- Good understanding of web-based applications, database & browser concepts (HTTP, connections, cookies, caching, etc.).
- Ability to understand and write intermediate to complex SQL queries.
- Good communication skills. Should be able to communicate well within and outside the organization.
- Ability to be flexible, perform against tight deadlines, prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, high motivation, ability to learn quickly, and must be a self-starter
- Product company experience.
- Worked on web-based, client server product(s).
- Good communication skills.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com and include the position in the subject line of the email.