eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
We are building a new team within Sales and looking for an experienced candidate to join as Inside Sales Manager within that group. The role will be based out of eGain HQ at Sunnyvale, California.
POSITION: MANAGER, INSIDE SALES
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Experience: 4-6 years
The manager of Inside Sales will build out a team to identify, qualify, and educate prospects about the value of eGain’s solutions. This is a new eGain role and team. Therefore, a key part of the role is defining how the team will operate.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team that drives revenue by identifying, qualifying, and pre-selling opportunities
- Define and evolve eGain’s inside sales strategy to drive company growth
- Select, train, develop, and coach a team of Inside Sales professionals
- Create processes, reporting, and approaches to optimize team performance
- Support the team as they engage potential clients about their digital strategies and customer service challenges, while educating these companies about eGain’s solution
What we look for
- 4-6 years of inside sales experience (at a minimum)
- 2+ years of inside sales management experience (at a minimum)
- Experience in selling SaaS or technology related products
- Track record of developing and leading high-performance teams
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement with the initiative to put new ideas into practice
- Passion and persuasion, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.