The Knowledge Management Consultant manages Knowledge implementations, junior resources, deliverables, client relationships, and issue resolution. As a member of our Professional Services group the KM Consultant provides implementation and consulting services related to the deployment of client’s applications at customer sites as well as post-sales project implementation and customization solutions to fit particular customer needs. The KM Consultant must be able to multi task in a fast-paced environment, frequently working on multiple projects simultaneously.
POSITION: KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Location: US (Sunnyvale, CA / Chicago, IL / Atlanta, GA / Tampa, FL)
No. of Position: 1
Job Type: Fulltime / Permanent
- Conduct process mapping and content gathering sessions with clients during Knowledge implementations
- Hands-on involvement with knowledge and content configuration and testing during the implementation phase leveraging global team members
- Develop strong relationships and trust with clients during implementation phases
- Assist in creating statements of work, proposals, and agile sprint planning activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional eGain teams during implementation
- Guide customers to quick value leveraging Knowledge Management best practices developed by eGain
- Work closely with the Digital Transformation team and leverage their expertise during Knowledge implementations to enable best practice driven Knowledge culture in customer environments.
- Change Management, Floor Walking, KM Health Check and training during Knowledge implementations
- Surface and document the value derived from Knowledge implementations leveraging eGain Analytics
- Ability to travel extensively (~50%)
- Bachelor’s degree required (majors in Science, Business, Mathematics or related field strongly preferred)
- 5 to 8 years of experience implementing Knowledge Management and business process mapping or re-engineering in a consulting environment preferably for a Contact Center
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to communicate across business areas
- Believes in and pursues delivery of quality through automation, smart processes and talented teams
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.