eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
We are currently looking for an accounts payable executive to be a part of our Finance team in Pune, India.
The eGain India Finance team supports the finance functions of eGain’s US and UK offices in addition to the India office. Since 2004, India Shared Services team has been working with the US and the UK entities in areas like Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Accounts Payable and has grown steadily in size and scope. Apart from handling basic transaction processing, the team works on process improvements and supports audit and reconciliations. Our focus is on building a scalable and capable team which delivers quality services optimally.
POSITION: EXECUTIVE (ACCOUNTS PAYABLE)
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Checks and verifies cost accounting, account payable records, prepares invoices and vouchers, types, files, posts ledger and general journal entries, and/or balances accounts payable and accounts receivable records. Uses office-automated systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries. May reconcile difficult accounts. May maintain a complete and systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting.
- End-to-end processing of AP invoices / Credit Memo for North America, EMEA and India (OPEX and CAPEX)
- Uploading and processing of bulk invoices pertaining to travel
- Expense reimbursement management process for North America, EMEA and India includes processing expense reports as per company policy, following up with employees for submitting the expenses, checking supporting documents and getting required approvals
- Processing of invoices paid through Amex card, including BTA
- Reconciliation of Amex card statements
- Reconciliation of AP to GL Balances
- Application of Payments made to respective Invoices
- Processing payment batch in ERP
- Monitoring & preparation of vendor reconciliation statements for reconciling payments & invoices
- Accurate and timely processing of invoices with applicable taxes
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation and passing journal entries in GL Module
- Coordination with FOREX vendor for arranging different currencies
- Preparation of reports such as AP ageing analysis before the payment batch
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Preparing audit schedules as per the audit requirement
- Knowledge of withholding tax (TDS Rates) required
- Preparing quarterly TDS returns
- Preparing monthly GST returns and coordinating with the consultant
- SOX audit and quarterly statutory audit complying with SEC regulations
- Routine accounting work as per the requirement
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in accounts payable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethics
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Strong team player
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.