eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
We are currently looking for Enterprise Channel Managers to join our Sales team in North America.
POSITION: ENTERPRISE CHANNEL MANAGER
Location: California (Los Angeles/ San Francisco)
Experience: 5+ years
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Channel Manager to manage and grow a strategic set of enterprise business partners, including VARs, SIs and ISVs, with a focus on the contact center, digital channels, and knowledge management markets. This will be a high-touch, high-visibility position where you will work with partners to drive engagement, enable sales and maximize the potential of the partner and eGain portfolio.
- Drive an assigned set of partner relationships that will include demand generation and product positioning with product, sales, and marketing teams.
- Leverage eGain’s emerging partnership to drive new business and exceed quarterly and annual targets.
- Support and build the performance of eGain partners, through field interaction and direct engagement in opportunities, to drive eGain software sales in partner accounts and supporting our Enterprise Account Directors.
- Coordinate with eGain presales to support the qualification of opportunities and effectively position eGain solutions with presentations and demonstrations to get the desired business outcomes.
- Present eGain solutions and benefits to partners and prospects alike, driving business level outcomes to progress opportunities through the funnel.
- Accurately report sales activity, including pipelines and current opportunity status, in the eGain CRM system.
- Work with the eGain Partner Enablement team to develop and roll out the tactical elements of the Channel Program, e.g., sales training, planning, and regional development.
- Development of Channel Sales Enablement materials with the assistance of Marketing.
- Delivery of sales training sessions with Channel Partners field sales teams.
- Work with channel partners to develop their pipeline of active opportunities.
- BA/BS degree required. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of field experience with a strong track record of overachievement, either in channel sales management or direct sales, selling enterprise CRM or related software.
- 3+ years of experience managing (individually or as part of a team) deep distribution relationships (OEM/Resell/Co-sell) and complementary technology providers (e.g., Cisco, Avaya, Amazon Connect).
- Prior work experience within the call center market is desired.
- Relevant sector experience from a company such as, Verint, Moxie, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, Genesys, would be an advantage.
- Understanding of the contact center or CRM space would also be an advantage.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Optimistic and diligent.
- Strong bias for action.
- Self-starter, independent producer.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.