eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, or browse our website.
We are currently looking for Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to be a part of our Cloud Services team in Pune, India.
POSITION: CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 3 to 4 years as Infrastructure Engineer/System Administrator
- Administration of
- Servers on Windows and Linux platform
- Services like Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, IIS, McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, WSUS, SQL, etc.
- Mail applications from various vendors like Office365, MailEnable, iMail, etc.
- Infrastructure based on VMware, AWS and Microsoft Azure platforms
- Maintain data backups and disaster recovery processes
- Optimize system administration tasks by coordinating with DevOps team for automating them as needed
- Follow mandated processes and adhere to organizational security policies and guidelines
- Participate in 24×7, follow-the-sun model to collaboratively work with the cross-geography teams
Must-have qualifications and skills
- Bachelors in Engineering from a reputed engineering school
- Around 3 to 4 years’ experience of system administrations of Windows and Linux in production environments
- Experience of working on infrastructure platforms based on VMwARE and public clouds like AWS (Amazon Web Services) and/or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of a scripting language
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work effectively and collaboratively with team members across geography and across different organizational groups
- Can-do attitude
- Experience on any of the monitoring tools like GroundWork, Nagios, System Center, Tivoli, etc.
- Understanding of firewalls, load balancers, VPN, iSCSI, etc.
- Application Support, exposure to supporting web-based applications
- Working with remote teams and readiness to working in 24×7 environment
- Should be able to travel to other offices of eGain if needed—travel period may vary from one to six weeks
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.